First Time Registrations: Two Registration Options
You can register online HERE. You will need to complete a form for each child you are registering.
You can download and print the registration HERE. Use one form for all children and youth in the same family. When completed, return by mail or place in the Registration box in the Education Wing.
Previously Registered Families
If you have registered in the past, you can register with the short form online HERE.
Confirmation is open to all students Grade 7 and above.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONFIRMATION
The requirements for confirmation are as follows. Please discuss these requirements with your child and be sure that both you and your child are willing to give your time and commitment to the Confirmation experience this year.
A maximum of two excused absences from classes, youth group or worship will be permitted; however students who are excused must report to Mr. Bigam about make-up work.
- Attend Confirmation Classes on Sundays at 10:30, October 1, 2017 through March 18, 2018
- Attend the 9:15 AM Worship Service
- Attend Sunday Night Youth Group each week.
- Attend Both Confirmation Retreats. The first retreat will be September 29-30.
- Second Retreat is scheduled for March 16-18, 2018 at Camp Innabah. More information will be available at a later date.
There will be a brief orientation meeting for parents and students on Sunday, September 17 following 10:30 service.
Confirmation Rehearsal Dinner - Friday, April 6, 2018
Confirmation will take place on Sunday, April 8, 2018 at the 10:30 AM Worship Service.
Feel free to speak to David Bigam email@example.com or Pastor Janice if you have any questions or concerns.
Please click on the button below to view what you need to know before Confirmation begins.